Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the subscription work?
- We have high turnover. Are the subscriptions transferable?
- I used to have a t3 membership. Why switch?
- We are ready to book onsite training and/or coahing. What do we do?
- I just subscribed. How do I access everything?
- How do I register for live online courses?
If you are a subscriber and have your access code, register here.
If you are purchasing courses a la carte, register here.
- How can I tell if my staff are accessing courses?
- Are t3's eBooks included in my subscription?
Payment and Terms
- How do I pay?
- What is your refund policy?
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training or subscriptions, please submit an email request to email@example.com.
- Organizations and participants can request a refund up to 14 business days prior to the start date of the training.
- No shows and cancellations not made 14 business days prior to the start date of the training will incur the full cost of the training.
- Pre-paid year long subscriptions will not be refunded.
- How long does the subscription last?
- I am writing a grant and would like to include t3 in it. Can you help?
- I do not want to subscribe, but I do want to participate in t3 training.
Do you have some unanswered questions?
Please call 617-467-6014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org